DETROIT — Defining the premium off-road segment, the 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 is now available with the all-new Off-Road Performance Package. The Off-Road Performance Package adds factory-installed performance upgrades that bring additional power and purpose to the Sierra AT4.
“The 2019 GMC Sierra AT4 debuted all-new, purposeful technologies for the premium truck segment and the new Off-Road Performance Package takes it a step farther,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Global GMC. “It offers optimized performance, both on- and off-road.”
The Sierra AT4 Off-Road Performance Package includes:
- 6.2L V-8 engine mated to 10-speed automatic transmission.
- 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires.
- Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System.
- Performance Air Intake.
For 25 years WardsAuto editors have evaluated every all-new or significantly improved engine or electric propulsion system available in production vehicles in the U.S. Vehicles must have a starting MSRP less than $64,000. The editors score eligible vehicles on horsepower, torque, technology, observed fuel economy, relative competitiveness and noise characteristics.
The Off-Road Performance Package’s upgrades build on the Sierra AT4’s distinctive formula of authentic off-road capability, innovative technology and bold design, along with GMC’s premium refinement.
The Sierra AT4 was introduced earlier this year, and content includes:
- Standard 2-inch factory-installed suspension lift.
- Standard 4WD with a two-speed transfer case, locking rear differential and skid plates.
- Standard off-road-tuned Rancho monotube shock absorbers.
- Standard Hill Descent Control.
- Standard Traction Select System.
- Standard GMC exclusive, industry-first MultiPro Tailgate.
- Standard black chrome finish on the fog lamp bezels, fender surround and grille insert.
- Standard body-color grille surround, door handles and bumper.
- Standard exclusive athletic interior trim elements.
- Standard red vertical recovery hooks.
- Available segment-first Multi-Color Head-Up Display.
- Available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror1.
- Available GMC-exclusive, industry-first Carbon Fiber Pickup Box2.
- A full suite of advanced available safety features including Surround Vision, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking1.
With a strong foundation of manufacturing trucks since 1902 and now selling in a dozen countries across the world, GMC offers purpose-built vehicles designed and engineered to the highest standard. From the all-new compact SUV Terrain to the Sierra HD, our trucks and crossovers deliver GMC’s signature combination of intuitive technologies and premium execution, with the popular Denali sub-brand representing the pinnacle of GMC design, performance and amenities. Details on all GMC models are available at www.gmc.com, on Twitter at @gmc or at www.facebook.com/gmc.
Post a Comment